Take control of your next Outdoor Adventure
Welcome to Off the Hook RV Campground
Located in Scenic Nancy, KY, Off The Hook RV Campground is less than one mile from Lake Cumberlands beautiful 1200+ miles of shoreline and vast open waters as one of the largest lakes in the Eastern United States.
Providing 31 full hookup Sites with 20/30/50 amp electric service, water, sewer, garbage, and Free Wifi. Each Site is furnished with a picnic table and a fire ring.
Each Site has been designed with Large Rigs in mind, up to 20 of our Sites are available as pull through.
Due to high demand, limited monthly sites are available! Reserve your stay now with a quick call to 606-288-0015
Things to do
Off The Hook RV Campground is ideally positioned between Pulaski County Park and Regionally recognized Haney's Appledale Farm.
- Kenutcky's Best Hiking/Biking Trails
- Public Boat launch & Beach Access
- Apples, Peaches, & Nectarines
- U-Pick Fruit
- Walking Distance
- Full Service Marina & Rentals
- Harbor Restaurant
- 4 Minute Drive
- 10 Stop Driving Tour
- Zollicoffer Park
Other Local Attractions
The campground is also very conviently located to other fun activites within Pulaski County.
- The Master Musicians Festival endeavors each year to bring a wide variety of multi-cultural, multi-generational and multi-racial music to our eclectic stage – from the blues to bluegrass, from celtic to Haitian roots, from rock 'n' roll to jazz to progressive newgrass to country to Americana and everything in between – for the best ticket price around.
- Kentucky's Best Waterpark! Located in Somerset, KY the park sits on a goldmine of family fun and adventure!
- Somernites Cruise takes place each month on the 4th weekend, April thru October in downtown Somerset, KY.
- Home to the Lake Cumberland Showtime Tournaments. This facility support Pulaski County and the surrounding Region.